Outreach Youth Worker Applications
Outreach and Youth Worker
Full-time – 2 year fixed term contract. Salary £21,000 – £24,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leadership team which is committed to outreach and youth work and which is eager to see the church grow. The post would suit an individual who has already had some experience in each of the areas of focus.
Objectives of the post:
- To develop and to lead an outreach strategy within the framework of the Church Vision and Mission statement.
- To provide support for those who are new to the faith or new to Bethesda, helping them become fully integrated into the life of the church and to use their gifts to serve God.
- To lead the youth work at Bethesda and to ensure all youth ministries are working effectively and to the same goals.
- To develop the programme of activities for young people already linked to the church and to develop outreach work amongst young people and young adults.
You will need:
- to be a committed Christian who is continuing to grow spiritually through personal prayer and Bible Study;
- to have a passion for evangelism driven by a desire that people should come to faith and grow in their Christian experience;
- have relevant qualifications or training and significant prior experience of working with young people in a church environment;
- to be an excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills able to relate well to people of all ages.
How to apply:
- Application form, full job description and Church Vision & Mission statement available on request.
- Closing date: 23rd April 2019
Contact Terry Green (Church Secretary)
Address Bethesda Baptist Church
9 St Margaret’s Plain
Mobile 07813 706798
Email address: email@example.com