Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Where can I find a real Amaron 200Ah battery in Dubai not a fake one?

Hi everyone, I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction because I am tired of getting fooled. I run a small business that uses a lot of heavy equipment and I need a serious battery for my backup power system. My old battery finally died last week after almost four years of service which I think is pretty good. Now I am in the market for a new one and I have my heart set on Amaron because of the reputation they have here in the UAE. The heat is brutal on batteries and I have heard Amaron handles it better than most. But here is my problem. I have been calling around and checking online and the prices are all over the place. Some shops are selling what they claim is a genuine 200Ah Amaron for a price that seems too good to be true. I am worried about counterfeits because I got burned once before with a different brand. The battery looked real at first but died after eight months and when I took it to an authorized service center they told me it was not even a genuine product. That was a painful lesson. So this time I want to be smart about it. I have been searching online and found a few places that claim to be a genuine Amaron 200Ah heavy duty battery supplier in Dubai but I do not know who to trust. How can I verify that a battery is actually genuine before I hand over my money? Is there a serial number I can check or a hologram sticker I should look for? Also does anyone know what a fair price range should be for a real 200Ah Amaron in Dubai? I do not mind paying a bit more for peace of mind but I also do not want to get ripped off by someone charging double just because they can. If any of you have bought this exact battery recently please share where you got it and how the experience was. I would really appreciate some honest recommendations from real people not just ads. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Office

Bethesda Baptist Church,

9 St Margaret’s Plain, Ipswich,

IP4 2BB

Office Hours Tuesday / Thursday / Friday – 08:30 – 12:30

office@bethesdaipswich.com

+44 (0)1473 255035

Bethesda Baptist Church Ipswich © 2026. All Rights Reserved.     

Registered Charity No. 1208186

Bethesda Baptist Church
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.